We are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of your travels and provide maximum flexibility, given the unprecedented circumstances, we have made changes to our booking policies to give you greater peace of mind.
SQuiet and safe holidays
- Our structure is surrounded by nature but not too far from the inhabited center, our 3000 square meter garden and the large internal spaces allow us to guarantee distances and therefore health security.
- Our virtual guest directory is always up to date and you can consult it every time you connect to the hotel WiFi.
- All staff are constantly updated on cleaning and sanitizing protocols to ensure their own health and that of the guests.
- We pamper you with the choice for all catering services, including restaurant service, room service or take-away, only the pleasure of choice is yours.
- Access to the various hotel services will be supervised by our staff in order to avoid gatherings.
- All employees who are in contact with guests always wear protective masks.
- We will refrain from events and activities that we cannot carry out with the protection measures provided until further notice.
Your collaboration is essential
- During your stay we ask you to observe the rules of conduct provided by the Ministry of Health. Keep a distance of 2 meters and use the disinfectant in public areas.
- Due to the reduction of the capacity of each environment and to avoid uncomfortable situations, we will ask our guests, where possible, to book in advance each service and to respect the times booked.